Pain above right eye (have glaucoma)
I was diagnosed with glaucoma almost 10 years ago. I had laser treatment about 6 years ago which did not help. I take drops daily and for the past 2 years have not had any more significant vision loss. However during my 2 pregnancies when I could not take the eye drops the damage was rapid and I lost about a quarter of my visual field in each eye - the right eye being more affected - I lost almost the entire top left quarter.

For the past 6 months I have had daily and constant pain around my right eye. It is low level pain but I am always aware of it. The pain is mainly at the top of the eye.

I have spoken to my eye specialist and he looked inside my eye and could not see any cause and suggested it may be due to the drops - but I only have pain in one eye and I use the drops in both.

The pain though not severe does wear me down over the course of the day - should I seek advice from my regular doctor? Could there be another cause not related to my glaucoma?

Thanks in advance for any help.
I strongly suggest that you get a second opinion from a glaucoma specialist.  I also do not understand why your medications were stopped during your pregnancy, a relatively "safe" drop can usually be found that is acceptable to the patient, the OB doctor and the ophthalmologist.

JCH MD