Pain from new eyeglasses
I got new eyeglasses a week ago. The glasses are the exact same perscription as my old glasses. I just wanted another pair to have variety. When I wear the new glasses I get a pain in the bridge of my nose which moves up to my forehead. It becomes irritating and I can only where my new glasses for a few hours and then the pain starts. Could it be the nose pads are in the wrong position, or the glasses are a bit too heavy? I don't understand why I'm having this problem.
You probably have a closet full of shoes that are nominally all the same size but the feel different when you wear then. Glasses are the same. Return to whomever sold them to you to check out possible problems. If you aren't happy in a week or two ask for a refund and return them.

JCH III MD
Thank you for your advice. At first I thought I was just being silly complaining about nose and head pain. Then I continued to wear the glasses every morning but 3 hours later they would start to be painful and uncomfortable. I keep thinking I'm going to get used to them. I really like these glasses as they fit my face very well. I really don't want to exchange them as it took me awhile to find something I liked. I guess that might be my only choice.
--