Eye Care Community
Parasite in my eye? (and a picture by me)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I have in my eye perfect circles.
I see and lines whit dots (perfect circle).
Here  its my representation of what i see:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8809/floatersorparasite.jpg

another: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9479/floaters.jpg

My dog was from africa-maroc
someone from my famili lived ~1-2 years in africa. After this time he turned home with a dog.
After ~8-10 years all my view was covered with billions of dots like how are in my representation.
In past with ~8-10 years on my left eye was two lines with dots on  lines. Now i see many (and on right eye) + the dots that cover all the view. When i look on the sky i see something that its move very fast. Is move in zig-zag. Are very little and and very hard to observe.(1mm and are many). My doctor don't see nothing. And another person from my famili see what i see. What i can to do? To belive that are floaters?

Google "floaters". Common and usually nothing to worry about.
Agree floaters   the picture you posted looks like vitreous fibrils a type of floater.
JCH MD
Thanks for the answeres

The problem is because this "floaters" is growing.
I have all this floaters with the structure from the drawing below.
First "floater" was in left (is and now). After ~8-9 they multiplied and on right eye. Have the same structure. They grow the same, with the same form.
Maybe with my new drawing you will understand what i see
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7954/floaterorparasite.jpg

Look only a real live exam by an Eye MD ophthalmologist can give you the reassurance you want. Start working on seeing an Eye MD.

JCH MD
I have the same floaters, pretty much on spot (a lot of them).   I noticed a few initially (many years ago)..the floater "population" increased suddenly a few years back. (i do have an eye condition but this does not mean you have it).  Do not listen to people when they say "they are nothing to worry about" as they CAN be.  Get an occular examination first....
-
I was to three Eye MD ophthalmologist. They don't see nothing in my eyes. That is the problem. In my eyes it develop this parasite and Eye MD ophthalmologist don't see nothing. I believe they don't have the knowledge. This parasite affecting and the system nervous. This is the reason i appeal to medhelp.

Ok, atleast you ruled out the common stuff.  That doesnt mean you're not sick.  I had multiple people and almost every test out there that showed nothing.   A blood test did confirm my suspicion thou.  You're gonne need a very good eye MD that can by visual tests determine what is going on a cellular level.  Like i said, if you have other health concerns as well, they are most likely linked    The problem is that eye MDs just look at the eye, they do not look at the complete picture.
yes, i have. Urticaria on hot, emotionali and on effort. was in past and this was first simptom.  
this urticaria i have and now. every day ( almost from 9-12 years ). It's like is ***** me hundreds of bees
Start working on not coming across so arrogant and narrowminded. Just because you spent all your youth in big-pharma-sponsored med school doesnt mean you know everything about medicine. In fact, you probably know less about medicine than open-minded people who always seek to learn more. You mainstream doctors are programmed to think inside of a very tiny box. I am very open to the idea that most floaters are parasites, and i know beyond doubt that the safest way to preserve and restore your vision is naturally