Pea Size Lump Near Left Eye.
I have had a moveable hard lump come up near the corner of my left eye. It does not really hurt but I can notice it when my glasses are off. I am just concerned about it and would appreciate any information. I made a doctors appointment but it is not until November 14.

Chris
Most common diagnosis = chalazion.   Google the term. Then go to GOOGLE IMAGES and type it in to see what they look like. in the meantime use warm compresses. Get some TheraTears SteriLid foam eyelid cleaner and use as directed (Occusoft foam cleaner is an acceptable substitute). Use the search feature and read about chalazia and blepharitis.

JCH MD
Thank you for the response. The lump is not really near my eyelashes or eyelids. It is more of the corner on the bone a little up toward the eyebrow.
Then you will need to wait till your Nov 14 apt. Be sure you are seeing an Eye MD ophthalmologist physician NOT an optometrist.  (Eye MD will have MD after name, optom will have OD).  Find an Eye MD near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD
I sure hope you get this! I would like to know what the doctor tells you nov 14 because I HAVE THE SAMETHING same side same everything and im lost as what to do next.

Kate