Permanent Black Eye?
A few years ago my sister punched me just above the cheek bone which resulted in a serious black eye. It was swollen shut the first day but healed just like an other day over a period of about a month. To this day i still have what looks like a slight black eye and experience frequent watering in that eye. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
I would see an ophthalmologist to see if  there are any eye problems or any other conditions present.  I am curious what is really going on.  If it turns out to be just a cosmetic problem then I would consult with a plastic surgeon if necessary.  This could possibly end up being a situation where cosmetics need to be used just the right way.

Michael Kutryb, MD
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.