Photopsia and floaters
Around 6 months ago i was having some issues in my life,including some kind of depression and i also stop smoking. After that i have noticed some eye floaters that started to annoy me. Since then i went to about 3 different doctors and made some exams and every was fine. But i seems i can't not pay attention in the floaters and it seems to grow every day. I have experienced some mild light flashes from time to time(once a day or a week) and the reason that i have posted this question, is because this morning i was taking my girlfriend to the train and it was still a little dark. Suddenly i saw this strobing mild light below my eyes that lasted for about 6-8 seconds. Am i getting paranoid or over percepting things? Thank you.
You need to have your retinas checked by an ophthalmologist.  Floaters and flashes can be sign of a retinal tear.

Dr. O.
I already checked 3 times in the past 3 months, and everything it is normal.
You may want to ask your ophthalmologist about migraines in your eyes, or migrainous vasospasms. I want to point out that it does not mean the same thing as a migraine headache and it does not usually cause them. Because it is a temporary condition, it does not show up on any tests they give, unless you are actually experiencing the condition as you are being examined. I learned about mine from an ophthalmologist in Long Beach, CA, and it was only because it was happening at the time of the exam. The hardest thing at that point is to then determine the triggers. It is important that you still follow-up with your ophthalmologist, because light flashes are how the eye perceives pain. Good luck!
thank you very much!