Eye Care Community
Pocket of yellow fluid on the whites of my eyeballs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I am 33 years old and had a heart attack two months ago. I am currently taking 5 different medications daily and about a month ago I started to have this buildup of yellow fluid on the whites of my eyes. It constantly feel like something is in my eye.  Do anyone have a clue what it can be?  The doctors can't seem to find anything.
I'm not a doctor but I'm a 17 year old guy and I got a yellow spot on the white of my left eye. There is no sensation something's in there. Is that like what you have? My left eye is usually always red. Two optromatists didn't think anything of it. I would like to know what it is also. Shame no doctor commented. Best regards.  
assuming you are not jaundiced (unlikely) the most common cause is a pinguecula

paste this link in your internet browser:

http://www.answers.com/topic/pinguecula?cat=health

Then go to Google IMAGES and type in pinguecula to see pictures of them.

JCH III MD