Possibly ptosis...
Basically, I'm a teenager and teenagers don't like knowing how imperfect they are especially when it's something that is on your face, visible to anyone who looks hard enough. One of my eyelids is drooping more than the other. Now, my eyes are naturally droopy looking, not significantly, but more droopy than the average. It's normal. Now what's not normal, is that one of them is droopier than the other and I can't take pictures because it's so evident! I have no clue why this would happen and it hasn't been like this forever, maybe only a couple of months at most. I have had an abscess, I've fainted before because of low blood pressure, I'm not the happiest person alive, could any of these be a reason why?
You need to see an oculoplastic surgeon for correction.  

Dr. O.
Is that expensive? (i'm sry if that's a dumb question)
Do you think there are any underlying causes? How expensive do you think it would be to get this corrected? Will this get worse?

(Please and thank you!)
It may be covered by insurance if it affects your peripheral vision.  Cash price is about $3000.  It depends on your area.

Dr. O.