Eye Care Community
Post CSR Laser and seeing spots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Post CSR Laser and seeing spots

I have CSR in my left eye.  I had it for some 5 months and it was getting worse when the doctor lasered it.  it seemed to clear up mostly.  I know that I will always have some scarring that I can see and it is not that bad.  The laser was done in November.  Off and on I still saw a spots or a static like thing in the place of the CSR and was told it was normal.  Over about the last 2 weeks I see purple spots quite a bit or things will have a purple hue for like 5 seconds then stop.  Is this a normal part of the continued healing or can the CSR be returning?  It is a scary feeling to look around and see purple here and there.  My eye is already permanently messed up as I see wavy on one side.  I also see A LOT of floaters…Like more than I think the normal person sees…it is like I can see the liquid in my I eye as it moves :(  Is the CSR coming back and getting worse?  Am I going blind in my left eye?
Floaters are not a part of CSR.  The new symptoms warrants a return to your doctor for a check.

Dr. O.