Aa
A
A
Close
1778927_tn?1381882347
Post CSR Laser and seeing spots
I have CSR in my left eye.  I had it for some 5 months and it was getting worse when the doctor lasered it.  it seemed to clear up mostly.  I know that I will always have some scarring that I can see and it is not that bad.  The laser was done in November.  Off and on I still saw a spots or a static like thing in the place of the CSR and was told it was normal.  Over about the last 2 weeks I see purple spots quite a bit or things will have a purple hue for like 5 seconds then stop.  Is this a normal part of the continued healing or can the CSR be returning?  It is a scary feeling to look around and see purple here and there.  My eye is already permanently messed up as I see wavy on one side.  I also see A LOT of floaters…Like more than I think the normal person sees…it is like I can see the liquid in my I eye as it moves :(  Is the CSR coming back and getting worse?  Am I going blind in my left eye?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
711220_tn?1251894727
Floaters are not a part of CSR.  The new symptoms warrants a return to your doctor for a check.

Dr. O.
Comment
Cancel
711220_tn?1251894727
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1778927_tn?1381882347
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Post CSR Laser and seeing spots
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275_tn?1438375244