Post CSR Laser
My left eye was lasered about a month ago for CSR after about a 5 month battle with it.  I have gone to all the rechecks and the doctor states that the fluid is gone and of course there is slight scarring from the laser.  I still see a slight spot in the eye (which I expected) but inside the spot I get occasional flashing of lights.  Much like static on a TV when it is on a channel with no reception.  The retina specialist says the eye is healing fine.  Is this normal to have "static" type lights in the eye while the eye continues to heal. The doctor says it can take up to months for full healing...but the static light concerns me.
Believe the retina surgeon. Such flashes are common after the retina is lasered, injured or frozen (cryotherapy) or the eye is pressed on.

JCH MD
Thank you very much. It really put my mind to ease and I'll be sure to attend all follow ups.
you're welcome
JCH MD
I have also flashing lighs in CSR spot but I've never had laser done. Also I neovascularisation  as CSR complication. Got Avastin injected and have slight improvement. Are these lights suppose to go away or you stuck till the rest of you life?
There are a host of causes of flashes of lights in the eye and many retina conditions are unique and defy generalization. I suggest you discuss this with your retina Eye MD.

JCH MD