Post Yag Laser

I had yag laser on both eyes yesterday with good results (cataract surgery 3 years ago). The doc told me to come back for a checkup next week. Today I was reading an article on the procedure (curious now that I've had it done to see if the description of what happens was the same as my experience!) and I noticed a lot of references to monitoring the IOP - drops given right after the procedure, patient kept at the clinic for an hour or more afterwards to monitor, possibly patient told to use drops every day for several days to control IOP. I had none of this - no check of pressure afterwards, no additional drops. Now I'm slightly concerned about this as I won't see the doc again for another full week. What would be the signs to watch for if there were problems with the IOP?

Thank you!

Carolyn
IOP checks after yag was done long ago.  Most ophthalmologist use a pressure lowering drop after the procedure and see the patient back in a week or so.  Some see their patients in a month.

Dr. O.
Ok thanks. My doc did not use drops after the procedure. Can you tell me what indications there would be if there was a problem with the pressure (just in case, prior to my check up next week)?
You can not tell unless it gets really high.  I would not worry about it.

Dr. O.