I have attached my recent eye prescription.
1. Would you please tell me the current condition of my eye and cataract from the rx. (Where Brand name Olopan = Olopatadin 1% & Alcet = Ketotifen. My doctor diagrammed my cataract. And no progression/development of my cataract since August 2012).
2. In morning time when I use olopatadine, the eye burns a bit. what is the cause?
3. Ketotifen suits me best, how long I can take ketotifen tablet?
Please consider the following factors
1. I have Early Lental Opacity (pictured on rx)
2. I have Acute Allergy and Red eye issue
3. My Previous glass power was L=CYL( - 0.75) @ 160 Axis & R=CYL ( - 0.50)@ 30 axis
4. My Recent Glass power is L=CYL ( - 0.50) @ 175 Axis & R= 0.00 (Plane Glass) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE CHANGE?
5. I am taking 160mg Bilberry daily as Antioxidant, 200mg Vitamin E 2x in Each Week as Supplementary and 2 Cod Liver oil daily as anti inflammatory (for reducing the allergy side effects)
6. I need to take Refresh tear 2x daily (I had acute dry eye, recently this issue solved a bit, as the allergy reduced)
7. I need to take Genteal Eye Gel on Bed time.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.