Pressure above right eye
I am a 25yo male. Recently (before 4-5 months) I began feeling pressure above my right eye caused by the epicanthus ( i think thats what the skin above the eyelid is called ). At first I tough it could be Bell's Palsy but it doesnt seem to affect my whole face only the epicanthus. Around 2 months ago I went to the ophthalmologist and I was diagnosed with slight astigmatism. My question is, could this pressure I'm feeling cause the astigmatism? What can I do to make this pressure go away?
An epcanthus (a verticle fold of skin on the inner aspect of the upper like most pronounced in Asian/Oriental eyes) is not painful or does it cause pressure.  Astigmatism is an aspherical cornea. It does not cause pain or pressure either.

I would suggest you see your family MD to work through the other causes of pressure feeling around the eye like sinus, blood pressure, tension/anxiety.

JCH MD