Problems with contacts or eyes?
Ive been wearing contacts for 20 years now with no problems. A few months ago my left eye got very red, no itching or burning or any other symptoms. When I took the contact out it hurt like crazy!!!! I left it out for a couple of days until the redness went away and tried again....same thing. I threw those contacts out. Yesterday I put in a new pair and the same thing is  happening again. What could be causing this???? Thank you :)
If contacts is the problem, then its better to avoid them & use eye glasses instead rather than experimenting with eyes.
Leave the contacts out, wearing them further could cause severe damage to your eye. See your ophthalmologist or optometrist that fit the contacts for a re-evaluation.

NOTE: the older you get the less likely you will be able to continue to wear contacts successfully.

JCH MD