Eye Care Community
Proptosis/buldging eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Proptosis/buldging eyes

Hi, I'm a teenager and ever since the age of 13, my eye has started to buldge out..and it becomes more and more over the years and now my eyes look like..bug eyes. Is there a treatment for so my eyes will go back to normal? Should I consult a doctor?
You need to get your mother to take you in to see an eye MD ophthalmologist physician. Such a problem is NOT normal and could indicate thyroid disease among other things.

JCH III MD