Ptosis???????????
It started two days ago, it was late at night and my eyes were tired, I took a picture of myself and noticed my right eye was droopy, I just thought it was because I was tired so I went to bed. The next morning I looked at my eye again and I noticed it still was droopy, but not as droopy as the previous night, I looked up information online and up came ptosis. I have never noticed my eye being like this before, I never even heard of ptosis until now, it seems like I just got ptosis on my right eye. I was looking at exercises that could help ptosis and stuff, but I am still concerned of how the droopiness could have just came on. How could it come on so quickly? What can I do to help it? What information can you give me? I can't stop thinking about it. It seems ever since I've noticed the droopiness I can also feel it drooping.
Sudden onset of droopy upper eyelid is concerning, if associated with double vision, dilated pupil or headache its an emergency and a trip to the ER is indicated.

See an ophthalomologist very soon. Find one at www.aao.org   take along some pictures of you taken 10 or more years ago that show the position of your upper lids at that time.

JCH MD