Pulsating above my right eye
So I'm 31 years old, and for the past few days I've had an intermittent pulsing sensation above my right eye (basically between top of nose and right eyebrow).  I can visibly see the twitching in the mirror as well as feel it.  Usually last between 2-5 seconds and then stops for an undetermined amount of time.  There hasn't been any other pain/symptoms to speak of, although today I have a slight headache (but there is a cold going around in the office).

I do wear glasses and last updated my prescription in January 2007.  I have been working a lot recently in front of my computer, but symptoms occurred during the weekend, when computer use was minimal.

Any thoughts on what this may be?
Nothing comes to mind. See an Eye MD for a real life exam. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD
Unfortunately that kind of twitching/pulsing thing is pretty common and usually no cause is found. Doctors really don't worry about that kind of thing. It's most common around the eye and eyelids, I think.

I had a period a few years ago where every time that I'd stimulate the eye area somehow--opening my eyes very wide, squeezing them shut, sneezing, or just passing my hand over my face, would cause me to get a twitch above my left eye, like clockwork. Then, without fail, a few seconds later, a twitch would start under my right eye. It was very amusing!

Nowadays the mystery twitching is in my cheek off one side of my mouth.

Please don't worry about it too much unless you have other unusual or problematic symptoms.