Pulsing in eye
I will be looking at a blank surface, such as a wall, and will notice very slight movement of the image in synch with my pulse. It isn't too noticeable other than when I am looking at a solid color.  I have recently had 3 changes of blood pressure medication as they have been trying to find one that is suitable.  Seems I now have the right one. Is it related and is it permanent or of any concern.  I have had an recent eye exam (although it wasn't happening then) and a complete physical and everything other than my very dry eyes is normal.  I am 54 years old
Thanks for you help.
Tina
There are many people that have posted with the same complaint. Most never find out the cause. You can use the search feature to pull up these previous discussion. If this is something new then I would see a neuroophthalologist. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD