Pupil size with normal dilation
Hi!  
I was looking at myself in the mirror close up (I know, first mistake!) and I noticed my right pupil was slightly larger than my left.  I turned on the light and they both shrunk to pin size evenly and were the same size.  But, when I turned the light back off, my right pupil was again slightly larger.  Does anyone know why this would be?  I don't have any eye pain and they react to light changes similarly.  Should I see a doc?  
If this is something new yes. However about 10% of people have some diffierence is the size of the pupil without it being a sign of anything serious. Look at some facial photos of you over the years and see if it was there before. If you haven't had an eye exam in 3-4 years you need an exam anyway. DO NOT let them put any drops in your eye till you see the eye MD and take in 3 or 4 of those photos with you

JC MD