Pupils dilate differently
Twice it has happened with me that suddenly one of my pupils gets more dilated than the other.
The first time it happened, i didn't bother much about it.
But it happened a second time so now I am asking about it.

I do not remember much about the first time.
the second time was at night.
i had just gone to bed when i got up again immediately for some reason, and then i percieved a weirdness in my vision.
it felt as if something had been placed in front of my right eye. i closed my left eye n viewed only with my right, and then the other way around. the view through my right eye was noticably much less bright. it stayed this way for a while, maybe half an hour, and then rectified itself.

There is no apparent cause i can think of for this.Both times it just happened suddenly. there has been a long gap between the two times, over a couple of weeks.
also, i did not view my pupils in a mirror, but since the brightness was affected, i assumed that it must have something to do with the pupils.

i do not want to be paranoid about this, but should i be worried?

any help would be great.

thank you
If you didn't look at the pupils then you are making a big assumption - not very scientific.  You may have been sleeping hard on one side of your face and decreasing perfusion to one eye somewhat or you have a night light or street light on one side of bed or something else?   Bottom line is I will never know exactly why,  but you need to see an ophthalmologist for a complete exam to make sure everything is alright anyway.

MJK MD