Recurrent Erosion Syndrome
What causes recurrent erosion syndrome, or what are some of the causes if there are many? I've been doing some searching on the internet in regards to a previous post I made, but I am coming up empty handed. There isn't much information on the internet designed to be examined by non-MDs.
Recurrent erosion occurs after a previous episode of a corneal abrasion or scratch.  It can be treated but it takes a lot of effort on the part of the patient.

Dr. O.
My problem has been going on for probably over a year. I can't trace it (or remember ) back to once instance of abrasion. What types of efforts are you speaking of? (Other people/doctors please feel free to add more information if known.) This response is limited. Are there a website or other places you could direct me to to learn more about this phenomenon, since I can't find one myself and clearly there are so many questions on this website it makes it hard for MDs to respond in more than two sentences? Thanks in advance.