Eye Care Expert Forum
Red, Inflammed eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Red, Inflammed eye

i am a 17 year old student. i recently got contact lenses a few months ago and wear them almost every day. recently my right eye has become very red and inflamed around the iris. about a month ago i did have a problem with my eyes and was diagnosed with dry eyes but i was never sure if it was the correct diagnosis. just wondering whether it has something to do with my contacts because when i put them in the vision in my eye was blurred. should i continue wearing them?
Stop wearing and see an ophthalmologist. You may be putting your eyes a serious risk if you continue to wear the contacts with these symptoms.
my son in law has grout in his eye since this morning he,s a tiler ,,,he,s in pain ,its swollen and angry
l am new here so l got a email with a answer to this question but dnt know how to find it lol.