Red blood Spot
I am Keyur Gajjar and i don't know how i got little big red spot next to my eye in white area .. it is round and around about 3 mm or 4 mm red Spot , i think there was no spot before yesterday or 2 days .. it is looking bad . can you help for this. please there is no itching in eyes ..

i am sure that it was not before few days back  , here i have attach the picture of my eye it is right eye please help me i am student i don't have insurance
If this came up suddenly then its almost surely a subconjunctival hemorrhage which is a broken capillary on the outer layer of the eye. If no pain and no reduced vision then generally do not worry as they are very common and rarely a sign of anything serious.

If its been there weeks to months  or years then it could be a blood vessel growth (angioma) and need to see an eye MD.

JCH MD
Thank you for your reply , it is suddenly i see it was not before a days and week it is suddenly i saw it and how much time it will take to recover and what precaution to take in food & Beverages ?
It usually takes me a week or two for those to disappear...unsightly but otherwise harmless.
You can do anything you want, eat what you wish. It will go away by itself like a bruise. How long to clear depends on amount of blood. It often looks bigger for several days and the blood settles. For yours I would say a week to 10 days to clear.

JCH MD