Reddish eyes, white deposit leaking from corner
My eyes get red, very often. I see there is a WHITE LINE of DEPOSIT ( approximately 0.75 cm in length ) at the corners of the eyes towards the ears, which needs to be frequently cleaned. If I donot wash eyes every 1 hour, it feels like there is a burning oil in the eyes and eyes get quite red. I always see some fine red lines in the major portion of the eyes which I did not see earlier. My EYELIDS APPEAR SWOLLEN. This has been for more than 3 months. I donot have any itching in the eyes.
It started when I took a lot of antibiotics ( amoxicillin and doxycycline ) due to sinusitis although the real cause of my problem was urine infection. I donot have any of those troubles now. I have shown to two doctors one of whom said I have allergy and the other said I donot, putting in any medicine as yet seems to worsen the problem in my eyes.
                        Kindly      Help.
Go out of town and see an Eye MD ophthalmologist. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH III MD