Regarding eligibility for icl
I am 18 years old I have been myopic since birth my left eye prescription is -12 and has been stable for many years but right eye prescription is -23 and have changed continuously over the years am I eligible for ICL surgery also is it necessary that my kids will inherit this from me my parents are not myopic but my grandfather and one of my uncle had high myopia please reply soon.
First of all be sure you have seen a cornea/refractive surgery and have had a cornea topography as your RE may have keratoconus.  At your age I doubt many surgeons would want to put in a ICL given you are not legally an adult and your prescription is still changing.  I think it very important to have that cornea test and rule out K-conus. The risk of having it are high.
Thanks for your reply sir . I do not have keratocunus I have eye checkups in AIIMS Delhi every  3 months but I have had laser treatment for macular holes last year. Also I think in India age limit for adult is 18 and opthamologists here are suggesting ICL next year when I turn 19. Sir could you also reply the second half of my question I will be very grateful.  Thanks again sir.
So will ICL be safe for me.
No I did not say ICL would be safe for you.  They always involve some risk: cataracts, infection, bleeding, cornea damage, glaucoma. You will have to weigh the risks against how good your vision is with glasses or contacts.   It is not possible to figure the odds of your children having high myopia. those odds will not be changed by having ICL. The genetics of myopia are poorly understood.
Thank you sir for replying again . Just one more thing sir I know that genetics of myopia are not well understood but in your career have you seen anyone with myopia like mine who still had children with normal vision because I got really scared after reading some questions on this site about parents who had high myopia and their kids have even worse myopia it isn't a 1:1 ratio? Am I  right sir?.
No its not inevitable and not 1:1 especially if the high myopia is due to lower birth weight or oxygen at birth.
Sir I am asking for one more favour. Sir due to this defect I have developed a lot of inferiority complex i feel very scared because of my eyesI usually use contact lens for most of time I am very shy and introvert what should I do to overcome this ?
See a psychologist or psychiatrist. Read books on self esteem and confidence. Try cognitive behavior therapy often offered by specially trained psychologists.
Sir how much high prescription can be corrected by icl since I have read icl corrects upto-20diopters and I am -23in right eye also my eye doctor told my parents that there is nothing to worry about xhildrenin future if
And there is nothing much to worry about my children in future if my spouse has perfect vision was he right
Sir so sorry to disturb you once again but i will be very grateful if you could answer my last question
Regarding icl my eye surgeon told me to have icl next year when i turn 19 but my parents want to wait for another 8 to 10 years because they are not sure about long term effect of this surgery Sir my question even i wait for 8 to 10 years to take the risk of this surgery  i am worried by that time my prescription in right eye may get worse as each year my right eye vision keeps getting worse i usually use contact lens most part of the day as i was told this will reduce the progression but still no help  what should i do ?

also even after correction in right eye i have 6/12 vision with glasses
and just a lettle better with contacts
There is no way to predict how, or if you children will be myopic.  An ICL does not stop myopia. Myopia progresses because the eye gets longer or the cornea steeper or both. I doubt ICL will be used in 8-10 years.
=