Restore Lens
I had these Restore lens put in my eyes over a year ago and seem to have nothing but problems--my eyes hurt, burn and feel like I have contacts in that move freely over the surface of the eye.  Some days will have double vision--lots of tearing and very sore.  Very sensitive to any type of wind, etc or sunlight.  Can they be taken out and I can just go back to glasses or am I stuck with these damn things.  Is anyone else  having a problem with them.  I have to do something because they are just not acceptable.  never had many problems before having these lens inserted.

What is happening with anyone else.
Use the search and archives feature and search for ReStor IOLs and you'll find lots of discussions including one within the last 2-3 days.
JCH MD
IS THERE A DOCTOR THAT CAN TAKE OUT THE RESTORE LENS AND REPLACE IT WITH A MONO PREMIUM
This is not the way to get in touch with the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the U of Miami.   If that is where you want to go use their website and appointment making system.
Where do you live?

JCH MD

UNIONTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA
Then consider U of PA department of ophthalmology or Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia. Among the best in the world and they can handle anything. U of Pittsburg is good also

JCH MD