Retinal tear
If you have retinal tear, and have a surgery right away, will your vision be saved? How likely is it to have another tear or even detachment after surgery? Could you have retinal tear without increase in floater?
My eye doctor checked my eye using a thing that looks like a dradle. Is that the three mirror glass and will that help the opthamologist find tear or hole in the retina?
Your question is too general to answer. A retinal tear can be so small and benign it requires no treatment or it can be large, cause a total retinal detachment and cause the eye to go blind. Yes you can have a hole/tear without increase of floaters. Yes the "dradle" thing is a 3 mirror goniolens.

JCH MD
Hi, last yr i came to know that my eye retina is thinning and i have visited lv prasad eye hospital in hyderabad and they have asked me to use lenses for 1yr and asked me to come back for check up as to see whether the thinning is progressive, but it was very uncomfortable for me to use the lenses and now its gonna be 1yr and just wanted to check is their any other remedy with which i can improve my sight without using lenses or glasse, imean any surgery which do not have any side effects
You will need to see an ophthalmologist: your options likely will be newer/better glasses; contact lens; refractive surgery such as LASIK.or intraocular contact or clear lens extraction/IOL.   The Eye MD that examines you eye can advise which are appropriate to you. Suggest you go elsewhere and get second opinion.

JCH MD