SWOLLEN/PUFFY UNDER RIGHT EYE FOR MONTHS...WHAT COULD IT BE?
Ever since I got dehydrated back in june of 2007, I've been having a lot of symptoms with my body. Went to the doc about 2 weeks later after the incident (dehydrated) and I found out I have mvp. Ok...that worried the hell out of me. Having feelings I was going to leave the earth soon...so after about 2 months, my tooth began hurting like crazy...went to the doc to kill the pain (didn't have insurance..paid half to to half the job, following week finish the job) but didn't have the funds for that week. Couple weeks down the line, tooth began hurting like crazy again, but not for long. It was  off and on. Then developed white puss ball on the side of my upper gum next to the tooth that was hurting.  Went to the dentist...said I had a toot infection and gave me antibiotics for a couple days. White puss went away after a month...now when I first went to the doc in nov or so, I had 2 swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my jaw line....around that same time...under my right eye began to swell...turning like a light/darkish red look. My left eye was swollen, but not as much. Then one day I sneezed and saw white floaters....or like white spots...it was a weird feeling. since the last time I went to the doc back in feb....the swollen lymph nodes disappeard, however one popped up under my chin the size of a pea and my left gland looks like it sticks out slightly more then my right....I wouldn't say I have double vision...but blurry vision at times would be a better word. Some times teary when trying to look at something at a far distance...maybe 20 feet. What is this with my eyes? I hate to look at myself in the mirror. Is this tooth related?
I am a community leader here, not a doctor. I am also an experienced eye patient. Welcome to our community

Find an ophthalmologist at www.aao.com.
This is the best way to monitor the health of your eyes, and to protect vision. Please see a dentist, if you have not already done so.

The doctor will advise you.

I encourage you to follow up with us, and to respond to other community members, so that all of us can help each other learn about our eye care.
I agree with Anna E.

JCH III MD