Screen Relief for Eye Care?

I have chronic strained eyes after long hours at the office in front of my computer.  Some at the office take a supplement called Screen Relief (www.screenreliefrx.com) for eye strain or tired eyes, and I was wondering the benefits of Lutein, Bilberry Extract, and Zeaxanthin (listed in its ingredients) for eye and vision care.  Also wondering how this compares to Ocuvite or EyePromise.

Thank you!
There are a number of things you can do to relieve eye strain from computer use. First realize that computers can tire the eye or make them sore but will not cause physical damage or disease. These are what you should do:
1. Make sure you have had a good eye exam by an eye MD ophthalmologist to identify any problem like hyperopic or astigmatic refractive error, presbyopia or convergence insufficiency. Needing glasses or computer glasses can be very helpful.

another problem is drying of the eyes. be sure you do not have drafty air blowing in your face while working. This is extremely important. Every 10 minutes look away from your screen to the farthest thing you can see (ideally out a window) refocus to distance and blink your eyes hard 5-6 times. This does 2 things. Stretches the focus muscle of the eye (like getting up and stretching at a ball game) and moistens the cornea.

Lutein and Zeaxanthin are supplements to reduce the risk of macular degeneration. Bilberry probably doesn't do much of anything for the eyes and is more a folk remedy over 80 years in use.  Omega 3 (fish oil, kreil oil or flax see oil can help dry eyes).  I went to that website and don't feel that product does anything special other than to enrich the sellers. Ocuvite is a legitimate product for macular degeneration prevention. Eye Promise would not seem to offer any special help for your eyes while using a computer.