Eye Care Expert Forum
See a spider like object in my eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

See a spider like object in my eye
I recently started seeing what appears to be a spider looking object inside my eye. It appears to move with it as I move my eye too. I have no idea what it could be.
Fabiola  you are describing a vitreous floater. Use the search feature, archives and health topic to read about floaters.

use Google and search the term floaters for more information. Use Google IMAGES and search floaters to see pictures of what they look like and where they are in your eye.

If you have not had an eye exam in the last year see an Eye MD ophthalmologist.

JCH III MD
Did you have Restor implants after cataract surgery? I have had them too. Spider moves with focus changes.  PS  Spider is not there and setps do not move and slants or level areas do not move.  Restor is garbage!