Seeing Clusters of Circles
Lately I have had a severe problem w/ seeing circles that sets me off into tears etc.  Last week I was washing a colander and I looked at the circles and they were enlarging before my eyes...It was sooo strange that I threw the colander away.  The sight of those circles after wards have sent me into a frenzy.  I close my eyes and see a cluster of circles( well defined circles).  I try not to look at the circles ,however, a pattern comes before my eyes and makes me feel like chills and hair is raising on my arms.  

1 month ago I purchased some glasses and asked for scratch resistant to be added to them.  When I got home the glasses had small well defined circles on it and it was sending my sight crazy.  I called the eye office and they had to switch my lenses due to a whole lot of circles being on the eye glass some kinda way.  

I never had this kind of problem before and I didn't get it until after I had those strange circles on my new glasses.  Could they have done something to my brain?  Have you ever heard of such a thing.  Now I can't look at anything like honeycombs, well defined clusters of circles etc.  Plus my right eye( after a major head injury) is sunken in and red...It started doing this right around the time I started being irritated by circles.

Please help..Hair is raising on my arm and I cant sleep.

Amanda
Amanda, the deal with the glasses would in no way cause the problems you're experienceing. These types of problems are almost never organic (due to disease) and almost always due to anxiety, depression and obscession.

If this continues see your personal physician. Some minor anxiety medication for a short time might be helpful. If it continues you might want to see a psychiatrist.

JCH III MD