Seeing a spot (phospene) with falling/scrolling letters and numbers?!
I am a 24-year-old woman with depression and anxiety. Probably not related to my problem, but I thought I'd mention it. For several months now, I have been experiencing something strange. I am seeing a phosphene when my eyes are open. It always looks the same. It is a small green circle, filled with pink letters (of varying capitalization and thickness; some are bold, some are not) and numbers rapidly flowing from top to bottom in columns. I've googled every possible combination of words I can think of to describe this, but have found no one experiencing a similar problem. It's not always in the same spot wherever I look. It randomly shows up many times on one day, then I won't see it for another couple days. I wish I could describe this phenomena better. It's extremely hypnotic to watch the letters and numbers just keep falling in that tiny circle in my vision. It's also worth mentioning that I indeed spend a lot of time on the computer. Thank you in advance for any advice you have!
Please see a neurologist, this is not in the eye.

Dr. O.