Eye Care Community
Shaky hands/blurred vision,headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Shaky hands/blurred vision,headache

I have had this often and my Dr. is not pursueing to figure it out. This is what happens: I start feeling a little sick light headed and start to tremble/hands shake, then in minutes my vision this time in both eyes went blurry (I am seeing  blurred circles) I am a little weak, It will pass in about half hour with a headache. Hour later I am doing ok. I just had a CT scan done, it is good, I do have diabetes type 2 on no meds, is under control, I checked it was fine. My blood pressure shot up this time to 180/102.(I checked it about a hour later after spell) I also had a pain in the calf of my right leg at the time. I have tenitis in my ears. I feel light headed/dizzy alot..I need some help to figure what is going on..My last blood panel was good except for High Cholesterol. In which I started taking meds for, but I stopped them because of the spells are more frequent. I am on Cozar (High Blood Pressure) & a beta blocker. I am going back to my Doc this friday.. any Ideas what to check for...
First you should be seeing an Eye MD ophthalmologist. Your problem is likely 99% migraine variant. Use the search feature and archives and read about eye migraines and ophthalmic migraines.

JCH MD