Shaky hands/blurred vision,headache
I have had this often and my Dr. is not pursueing to figure it out. This is what happens: I start feeling a little sick light headed and start to tremble/hands shake, then in minutes my vision this time in both eyes went blurry (I am seeing  blurred circles) I am a little weak, It will pass in about half hour with a headache. Hour later I am doing ok. I just had a CT scan done, it is good, I do have diabetes type 2 on no meds, is under control, I checked it was fine. My blood pressure shot up this time to 180/102.(I checked it about a hour later after spell) I also had a pain in the calf of my right leg at the time. I have tenitis in my ears. I feel light headed/dizzy alot..I need some help to figure what is going on..My last blood panel was good except for High Cholesterol. In which I started taking meds for, but I stopped them because of the spells are more frequent. I am on Cozar (High Blood Pressure) & a beta blocker. I am going back to my Doc this friday.. any Ideas what to check for...
First you should be seeing an Eye MD ophthalmologist. Your problem is likely 99% migraine variant. Use the search feature and archives and read about eye migraines and ophthalmic migraines.

JCH MD