Should I be worried about glaucoma?
Hello. I'm a 48 yr old female with no family history.  My recent exam says IOP/tono 17 on both boxes. The doc says he wants me back for more testing and says he's very concerned about glaucoma. The tests are OCT, Pachy, and IOP check up. According to my record, which I requested, most reads, clear, good, and ok. On the bottom it reads, C/D 0.65 and O/D 0.6, vessels, 2/3, macula and periphery, good.
I can't help wonder if he just wants to do unnecessary tests or should I really be worried? Thank you.
Test are indicated due to the C/D of 0.65 and 0.6.  This is a description of the cupping of the optic nerve.  That is one of the signs of glaucoma.

Dr. O.
Thank you for your response! I was also told I could have had this since birth and my optic nerve is normal. I guess I don't want to believe I could have glaucoma since I have no family history and have never had any medical problems.
Is the cupping ratio determined while my eyes are dialated, and is it possible this is a normal reading for me?
Thanks again.
'physiological optic disk cupping'

Could this be a possibility and could someone explain it to me? Thanks.
The test will determine how closely this has to be followed.  

Dr. O.