Should an iol implant move?
I recently had a mono-focal implant for a cataract in my right eye and have very good vision, but there are times I feel the edge of the lens on my lower lid - almost like wearing a soft lens. It looks like the lower corner of the lens gets nudged by the lid.  When I open my eye very wide, you can see the lens flutter in the lower inside corner, not near the lids at all.  
It doesn't appear to affect my vision, but I wonder if it is responsible for some eye fatigue.  Is this normal or is there an settling in period?
This can not be determined without an eye exam.  Ask your surgeon or get a second opinion.

Dr. O.
I saw them recently and he saw nothing wrong.  I had also been to see a retina speciaist earlier who made no comment after examining my eyes.
I've had two successful iol implants and my experience with both was that there is a settling-in period, as you put it:  For several months, I'd experience a kind of 'wobbly' sensation or awareness of part of the lens if I looked in certain directions.  This was especially noticeable under fluorescent light, for some reason.

For me, this gradually went away altogether.  If your problem continues to bother you, go back to your docs and specifically--that is, using specific language--tell them what you're experiencing and ask for an explanation.  My own surgeon said the lens capsule shrinks up more snugly to the implant as healing progresses.