Slight yellow tint on both sides of both eyes, Hepatitis C worry.
I recently (3 days ago) rpicked my finger with a friends buck knife who claims to have Hepatisis C.  It was a very small poke and made a little red dot of blood.  He claimed that the knife was ok, that it hadn't been exposed to any of his blood.  But I still woryy knowing he has Hep C.  Today my wife said I look pale in the face and when she got closer she says  the edges of my eyes look a bit yellow.  When I looked I could see a little yellow tint and red blood vessels, but not much at all.. mostly blood vessel.  I don't feel sick, my appetite is good, my stools and urine seem normal, I only feel tired when I stay up late playing video games or studying online.  However I have been a drinker for a while, but not daily or anything.  I have been known to drink anywhere fro6-12 beers in a night.  I am hoping that the red blood vessels are from the other night and the yellowing is simply from having bloodshot eyes the other day.   My skin isn't yellow and I am having no signs of illness.   Just a pale face and that odd yellow tint around the edges of my eyes.  Please let me know if I should be worried about Hep C or liver damage.  
Not from the finger ***** 3 days ago.

Dr. O.
What do you mean " Not from the finger"  3 days ago?
Oh, you mean it's probably not from pricking my finger?  I'm 23 have drank for a while now, underage...  makes me wonder if I have just slightly damaged my liver over time by drinking?