Aa
A
A
Close
Slight yellow tint on both sides of both eyes, Hepatitis C worry.
I recently (3 days ago) rpicked my finger with a friends buck knife who claims to have Hepatisis C.  It was a very small poke and made a little red dot of blood.  He claimed that the knife was ok, that it hadn't been exposed to any of his blood.  But I still woryy knowing he has Hep C.  Today my wife said I look pale in the face and when she got closer she says  the edges of my eyes look a bit yellow.  When I looked I could see a little yellow tint and red blood vessels, but not much at all.. mostly blood vessel.  I don't feel sick, my appetite is good, my stools and urine seem normal, I only feel tired when I stay up late playing video games or studying online.  However I have been a drinker for a while, but not daily or anything.  I have been known to drink anywhere fro6-12 beers in a night.  I am hoping that the red blood vessels are from the other night and the yellowing is simply from having bloodshot eyes the other day.   My skin isn't yellow and I am having no signs of illness.   Just a pale face and that odd yellow tint around the edges of my eyes.  Please let me know if I should be worried about Hep C or liver damage.  
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
711220_tn?1251894727
Not from the finger ***** 3 days ago.

Dr. O.
Comment
Cancel
711220_tn?1251894727
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What do you mean " Not from the finger"  3 days ago?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Oh, you mean it's probably not from pricking my finger?  I'm 23 have drank for a while now, underage...  makes me wonder if I have just slightly damaged my liver over time by drinking?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Slight yellow tint on both sides of both eyes, Hepatitis C worry.
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275_tn?1438375244
Blank
JohnHaganMD