Small white as pimples on eyelid

I have noticed some very small white pimple like spots on the top of my lower eyelid -By this I mean the narrow area between the eyelashes and the eye itself- When I pull my eyelid down I can see a continuation of them, as a light gray circle or oval form (one of each), going down (very small distance) throughout the surface of the inner eyelid.

I haven't had any sociated symptoms other than ichness around the top eyelid on the skin (outter skin) which I think its not related.

I recently and unintentionaly scraped it and now it bothers a little when I blink -does not hurts, nor has it botten bigger, maybe in a very small scale naked to the eyesight-

I am a 21 male and live in a tropical iland, Puerto Rico. Don't do sports.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Hi I keep getting these small white bums on my eyelids where my lashes are how cam I get rid of this and keep them gone they are painful and ugly