Sodium or Scurf Ring Question
About 10 years ago I noticed that my outer black ring on my eye started to look milky-white.  I get regular eye checkups because I wear glasses for distance vision problems and have asked several different doctors why the color is turning milky-white from black.  All of the optomotrists say that it is something that I was born with and nothing to worry about.  I have a hard time believing that because about a year ago I noticed that the same thing has started happening in my other eye which previously didn't have the issue.  When I search on the web a lot of articles come up about iridology and Sodium and Scurf Rings but I really haven't subscribed to what they are saying is the cause.  

Just some other information about me, I work over 40 hours a week on a computer (for at least 18 years now) and I have glaucoma and field test exams on my eyes every time I have my eyes examed.

Thank You
This is probably a arcus senilius.  It may be sign of elevated cholesterol.

See an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.