Son poked my eye
My son poked my in the white of my eye pretty hard a week ago. It initially had a red spot, which is gone. My eye isn't red or watery, but every time I blink it still irritates. Is this just healing? My vision is normal, slight pain which is mostly when I bl
You probably had a conjunctival abrasion.  The conjunctiva is the thin membrane which covers the sclera (white, protective coat of the eye).  Since there is no redness or decreased vision, try a lubricant ointment such as Refresh PM or Muro-128 5% sodium chloride ophthalmic ointment; both are over the counter.  You can use the ointment at night, and during the day when you don't need to drive, since it will blur the vision in that eye.  If there is no improvement, you need to see an ophthalmologist.