Eye Care Community
Sore Eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Sore Eyes

The past few days I have had some headaches, just achy full headaches and at the same time my left eyelid is sore to the touch right at the top closest to the nose it aches to touch it and now its also the bottom eyelid that is sore to touch and my eyes seem sortof bloodshot.  Plus another question, i need to get glasses and ive never had them in my life, my mother in law gave me hers because we seem to be on the same level, i can see pefectly with her glasses, should i discontinue using her glasses?
and i naddition the sore to the touch pain also hurts if i put my finger in front of my face and look at it really close.