"Spaced Out Eyes"
Another quick question I had was about my eyes going into the whole "spaced out" feeling. You know when you kind of stare off & don't focus on anything? That's the feeling I am referring to.. things kind of blur, but not entirely. Typically, when most people "space out", their mind goes along with it & they need to be snapped out of it. However, when I "space out' throughout the day, it's just my eyes doing it - but I can still see things, can still walk, talk, speak, think, and perform normally. Sometimes I'll do it while typing at my desk or even just walking to the bathroom. It never interferes - it just feels more "relaxed" on my eyes. I do work at a computer all day and spend some time on the computer when I get home. Is this anything to be worried about? My eyes are a bit imbalanced (I wear light rx glasses for driving/distance since my right eye is a bit more nearsighted than my left). I was guessing it was from too much computer.
Could be eye fatigue from prolonged computer use. Will not damage eye. Look away from screen each 10 minutes focus out window, blink firmly 5-6 times. This usually helps
JCH MD