Spot in the vision
Hello i am a high myope and recently i had amsler grid and turns that in the left bottom of my right eye i see a blind spot... the doctor diagnosed me something like choroid Atrophic Spot... what is this.. is curable, it goes away on its own or it can get worsen.. please hel.. it doesent affect my vision but it is just bothering me... and i am scared it can happen in other vision areas....

and i have another question.... a lot of doctors i have been to said to me to avoid pessure in the head, avoid physic activities etc.. but then they say to exercise to maintain good blood circulation.. but nobody tels what i can do to not worsen my eyes... i am kinda confused...thnx
this is not a extremely specific term and you will need to get clarification from the "doctor" would strongly suggest you remain under the care of an eye MD ophthalmologist and not an optometrist with that problem.

Normally non contact exercises like walking, swimming, bicycycling even running/jogging, tennis, squash, racquetball are fine. It's possible that you might best leave contact sports like football alone. Ask your eye MD for further clarification if you have certain sporting activities in mind.

JCH MD
thank you very much for your respond... sorry i am not american so i would translate terms from my language... hope it would be understandable.. my doctor said that: because i am highly myopic the layer where are the blood vessels and where the blood in the eye circulates is very expanded... in my case in that location where the spot is my retinal cells dont have blood supply so they died, because something happened to the vessel i didnt understand well... hope it helps.. and thank you again for your kindness to help every day to get trought their anxiety because of vision problems... you helped me a lot in the previous answers i posted.. thanks =)
If your ophthalmologist did not present it as something to be concerned about and as a normal finding on a highly myopic retina then your anxiety should not be kindled.

JCH MD