Eye Care Community
Staff Infection In My Eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Staff Infection In My Eyes

I had surgery in both my eyes and now I was told I hve a staff infection in both my eyes. Would you please tell me what I need to do about it? Will it ever go away? Is there a chance I could go blind from it? Please let me know. Thank you!
No I can't tell you anything because it depends on whether in infection is in the eye, ultraserious on the eye may be/may not be or on the lids not serious.

Get your information from your surgeons AND its STAPH  (not staff infection) for Staphylococcus not the staff of the doctor or hospital.

JCH MD