Standard, accomodating Nano-Flex lenses Question
Hello, I am in my mid fifties, no cataract , hyperopic., and have " managed" dry eyes , but desperately need to improve my vision, I would like to ask about NanoFlex collamer lenses, made of water and collagen, hydrophillic water loving lenses. They are considered standard lenses but relatively  new to the market and sort of  unknown but I read a lot about them and they sound wonderful, and possess accommodation, so there is less dependence on glasses  . Should I stick to the tried and true standard lenses or go for nano-flex for more freedom of spectacles. My doctor told me he did 100 surgeries using Nano, Is this enough experience ? He is board certified and seems bright and also young. do these kind of lenses need a lot of experience to install with its own  injector system?  Also is there any problems associated with them? I may have PCO after surgery but was told  the laser will take care of it with no effect for dry eyes. Please help me reach my decision. Thank you for your time.
The nano-flex IOL is new and does not have a long track record. In the US it is still considered experimental.  I am NOT a fan of clear lens refractive extraction.  These two eye forums are full of people that have had cataract surgery and have serious problems afterwards. Why take on the risk and expense if you have no cataract and just have to wear glasses.

JCH MD