Strabismus
Hey, guys. I was recently diagnosed with a condition called "Strabismus". I'm 23 years old. Are there any low-cost treatments out there?

Also, I was under the impression that Strabismus was the same as being cross-eyed. One of my eyes is weaker then the other. but they both appear perfectly alligned unless I really focus on an object and then my "bad eye" tends to drift slightly to the right. Is it possible the eye doctor misdiagnosed  me? Perhaps I only have  amblyopia?
Strabismus is the broad name for ALL eye muscle problems (think automobiles)  crossed eyes is called esotropia and is a specific type of strabismus (think Ford).

amblyopia technically means an eye that does not see  normal even with appropriate glasses.

JCH MD