Sudden Sharp Eye Pain
on the right side of my head. It was like someone jammed a needle under the top of my eye socket. I have really good, clear vision even after it. but that was terrifying. It only lasted like four or five seconds, but now "feels sore." (I cant be sure if its from real pain or me being upset.)

Could this be due to my migraine/vertigo condition dealie? Cause im having a migraine with vertigo. It nearly initiated a panic attack, and it has already initiated a significant anxiety attack (Itll become panic once I consider this pain to be a sure sign that im about to go into cardiac arrest for no apparent raeson.)
Migraine does not typically cause pain in the eye that lasts only 4-5 seconds. Most pain such as you describe are generated from the cornea and may be something as minor as a dry spot on the cornea.

Nothing like this is typical of anything that would cause cardiac arrest. Big breath and relax.

If you have not had an eye exam by an Eye MD ophthalmologist get in to see one. If you con't have one find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD