Swollen Eyelid
My left cornea had a scratch due to contact lenses since the end of last year, and my doctor prescribed me eye drops with steroids. My vision was better and worse after I switch doctor because of geographic location. I worn contacts sometimes, but when my vision got bad again I stopped using contacts. Since this summer, I noticed my left eye lid have been swollen. I have been told by my second doctor that that was because of allergies. She prescribed me anti-allergy drops but it didn't help. She also advised me warm presses, and it didn't help. However, now I switched back to the first doctor, she said that the swollen eye was due to the damage on my cornea. I started using the medication she prescribed, and my vision have been better. However, my eye is still swollen. What could be the cause of my swollen eye and would it go away? I have been using the steroid drops for a month now.
Thanks so much!
Impossible for me to diagnosis.  You have see two doctors with different opinions.

Dr. O.
Thanks anyways..