Swollen eyelid, pink eye, blurry vision
I have had pink for the past two weeks. I went into the doctor for my right eye and the same day, my left eye was getting the pink eye as well. He gave me antibiotics (polymyxin) for the eyes but said they looked viral so the antibiotics wouldn't help. I used it anyways, as directed. The second day of use, I got a little of the antibiotic on my left eyelid and my left eyelid swelled up. The same night, my right eye's vision was blurry. I stopped taking the antibiotic. The next morning, my right eye was fine and the pink eye symptoms started going away a couple days later. My left eye still has the pink eye and is STILL swollen. I tried the antibiotic again once more and it felt like it helped a little but my eyelid swelled a bit more so I stopped again. I can barely lift my eye open and have to shut it all day long. Today, I noticed when I open my eye, my vision is blurry. My eye is still very red from the pink eye and only other pink eye symptoms I have is the tearing. What can I do for this swelling and vision blur? This is day 6 of the pink eye and it took 8 days for my other eye to get better.
I would go back the doctor to make sure it is the same problem.  I would not wait on blurred vision.

Dr. O.