Swollen eyelid?
Okay, so the other day I noticed my right eye hurt on the bottom lid, and so I took my contacts out. I started noticing that the "sleepies" haha were kinda stuck in the corner of my eye. Everyone told me it was a stye, so I bought these drops and they stopped it from itching, but it was still swollen and hurt. Then, I woke up and it was gone. So, I was like cool, I can wear my contacts again. So, I put in a brand new pair. Now it's my left eye. This one is much more swollen, and there's no bump or anything. It's just swollen and hurts. Should I continue to use the drops?
Not sure.

Could be "pink eye" conjunctivitis as it often starts in one eye and appears in the other a few days later. This is very contageous. Eye is usually pink and tears alot. Has to get well on it's own as it is caused by a virus and has to run it's course.

Could be a reaction to your contact lens solution. This can show up suddenly. Try another kind of solution. Opti-free is a good choice.

Otherwise, see an eye MD opthalmologist to check it out. See aao.org for list of board-certified doctors in your area. This is a medical problem so medical insurance should cover this.