Swollen red caruncle with lots of white bumps?
I've noticed a number of white lumps on my gums and in the back of my throat and just today noticed that the caruncle of my left eye is raised and compromised of what seems to be a number of tiny white spots conjoined by red inflamed tissue.

I also have noticed white clusters of white lumps on my upper gums. I'm afraid this is all related to HPV. I've had a larger bump in my mouth for a few years that an oral surgeon glanced at and told me was just a blocked salival duct. But I'm afraid that its really a lesion caused by HPV. Is it possible that this infection could have spread to my eyes?

Needless to say I'm worried. I have limited health insurance right now, am traveling abroad and don't want to cut my trip short, but if this is serious I'd rather end my trip that have it affect my life.

Thanks for any help
The eye findings are not serious. Its not likely HPV in the eye. Enjoy your trip and have these attended to when you get home.

JCH MD